Industry Ideas - Wristbands, Lanyards, Promotional Products
AAC ID Solutions has developed a strong reputation for our ability to provide real solutions for customer needs. Below we have provided advice related to a few specific industries that we supply, with the goal of simplifying your options:
AAC currently supplies the majority of aquatic centres across Australia with waterproof, non-transferrable Tyvek wristbands.
Australian-made Tyvek wristbands meet the needs of aquatic centres because they are cost effective, can be custom printed, are available in dozens of colours and patterns, and because they effectively identify paying patrons, swimmers, children and members at your centre.
One of our most famous wristbands are our Watch Around Water wristbands which are used by Surf Life Saving Clubs nationwide and also supplied to many aquatic centres.
Bars & Nightclubs
Bars and nightclubs have four main identification and access control requirements.
- Preventing underage entry or, if teens are allowed access, preventing them from receiving service at the bar.
- Management of bar tabs, providing each member of a particular group with the same wristband to allow bar staff and service staff to keep their bill separate.
- Access control to the venue itself, especially important if a cover charge exists. Preventing non paying patrons from gaining access to the venue is crucial, as it protects revenue.
- Access control within the venue itself is also important, with wristbands often used to identify VIP's (allowed access to a special area)
Throw away those stamps - they're too easy to transfer to other people! You're losing revenue! Wristbands provide a far more secure solution.
Control access to your bar or nightclub with security wristbands from AAC. Plain or custom printed wristbands are available with your venue name and logo; wristbands are ideal for preventing unauthorised access to your bar or nightclub, and are easily viewed by security staff.
Choose from Tyvek wristbands, plastic wristbands, vinyl wristbands, full colour wristbands, even woven wristbands for venues, or special events, where security needs to be even stronger.
Fundraising and NFP's
When organising a fundraising initiative, whether for a small school group, or a national charity, it is important that every dollar is spent wisely. At the same time it is important that quality is not compromised when it comes to any product being used by the initiative.
AAC works with hundreds of charities and not for profits Australia-wide, supplying products that are either given out as a thank you for making a donation, or are sold as a means of generating funds.
Of course, the most popular fundraising product is the silicone wristband.
Wristbands are used all over the world as part of fundraising or awareness initiatives for causes and groups. Silicone wristbands are the most common wristband chosen for this purpose, and this is due to their trendy appearance and the ability to customise them in so many ways.
From glow in the dark, to UV colour changing, fundraising initiatives have a wide variety of options to ensure that their fundraising wristband is completely unique.
Your other options for a fundraising wristband are slapbands, or slap wristbands, which are very popular with younger markets as they provide an interactive experience where the band is actually slapped on to the wrist, and sweatbands.
AAC has supported hundreds of initiatives over the years by supplying custom printed silicone wristbands and slapbands in a wide variety of colours, shapes and sizes. From the Cancer Council to Bravehearts, AAC is trusted within the fundraising community for supplying quality products at competitive prices.
Music Festivals and Events
AAC ID Solutions has been supplying security wristbands, lanyards and roll tickets for festivals, concerts and events for 20 years, working with almost every large music festival in Australia. Festivals and events have very specific identification and security needs, and our role is to provide a customised solution for each and every one of our customers.
Main priorities for festivals, concerts and events:
- Preventing gatecrashers and illegal entry to your event
- Ensuring patrons, security staff, performers and other personnel are easily identified
- Ensuring your security staff can easily understand what ID Solutions allow access to specific areas
- Providing something comfortable, attractive and durable for your guests
- Implementing a simple solution for what can sometimes be a complicated brief (single day, multiday, staff, performer, weekend camping, VIP, age 18+ verification etc)
- Ensuring that identification and credentials are not easily replicated or forged
- Ensuring your ticketing and/or scanning solutions work seamlessly with your ID credentials